Getting tired of your living space? You don’t need to make radical changes to glam it up! Knowing a few interior design basics and principles can have a huge effect on the look and feel of a room. There are 5 basic concepts all interior designers keep in mind when working their magic on a home:
- Mass, or how your stuff occupies space
- Form, the overall shape of any object or how objects work together
- Colour, the creator of illusion and maker of moods
- Line, the implied direction of objects
- Texture, the touch me, feel me of what’s in your room
If you’re not sure what these mean in practical terms, never fear: we’ve consolidated those 5 simple interior design tips into easy-to-follow advice to help transform your space economically and fairly quickly.
Please Click “Next”or “Open”To Read More