Cobb Salads typically are made with bacon. Our clean-eating cobb salad is made with whole foods and a delicious olive oil dressing.
Clean-Eating Cobb Salad
The fats in this salad come primarily from the avocados, chicken and olive oil. Yields: 6 servings| Serving size: 2-1/4 cups | Calories: 282 | Total Fat: 24 g | Saturated Fat: 4 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 84 | Carbohydrates: 8 g | Sodium: 437 mg | Dietary Fiber: 4 g | Sugars: 4 g | Protein: 10 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 9
- 6 cups chopped romaine heart lettuce
- 2 ripe avocados, seeded and peeled, slice into 1″ pieces
- 1 split chicken breast, cooked, skin removed and cubed
- 2 vine-ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl. Combine dressing ingredients and drizzle over salad.