8. Dirty pots and pans are no match for a dryer sheet. Soak your pan in water, dishwashing soap, and a dryer sheet for about an hour.
That burned on goo that was stuck before will come right off.
9. One of the great uses for dryer sheets is the smelly shoes solution. Cut a fresh sheet in half and put one half in each shoe.
10. Clean paint brushes. Soak the in warm water with a dryer sheet for a couple hours.
11. Banish soap scum on shower doors. One of the uses for dryer sheets most people don’t know is how to use them to clean shower doors. Just wet a fresh sheet and scrub. They’re amazing.
12. Flyaway hair can be tamed by rubbing a used dryer sheet on your hair.
13. Discourage dust from accumulating on your TV by wiping it down with a used sheet.
14. Instantly make your car smell better by placing a fresh dryer sheet under a seat.
15. Got deodorant streaks on your shirt? Rub it off with a dryer sheet!
16. Get rid of toilet bowl rings by scrubbing with used dryer sheets.
17. Pop a dryer sheet inside your folded sheets to make sure they have that “just washed” fresh smell when you make a bed.
18. Keep a dryer sheet in your stored luggage. It won’t smell musty when you need to use it.
19. Hide dryer sheets around your house to make everything smell fresh and clean.
You can put them under sofa cushions, in baskets, anywhere you can find a hiding place.
Please Click “Next”or “Open”To Read More