Custom Lip Tints
- 2 parts White Filtered Beeswax Pellets
- 2 parts Organic Nilotica Shea Butter
- 1 part Clear Jojoba Oil
- 1 part Castor Oil
- 1-2% Lip-Safe Essential Oil, such as Peppermint (optional)
- 2% Liquid Lecithin
- 5-10% Pearlescent Mica
- Heat beeswax, shea butter, jojoba and castor oils in double boiler until fully melted.
- Remove from heat, let cool for a few moments, then add essential oil and micas.
- Pour melted tint into containers. Allow to cool until firm.
Makes four 1/2-ounce jars
- 2 tablespoons White Filtered Beeswax Pellets
- 2 tablespoons Organic Nilotica Shea Butter
- 1 tablespoon Clear Jojoba Oil
- 1 tablespoon Castor Oil
- 1/8 teaspoon Liquid Lecithin
- 1/8 teaspoon Peppermint Essential Oil
- 1 teaspoon Pearlescent Mica
Usage & Packaging
We packaged our lip tints in our new 1/2 Ounce Paperboard Jars with Flush Fit Lids.