PREP TIME:0 HOURS 20 MINS
COOK TIME:0 HOURS 20 MINS
TOTAL TIME:0 HOURS 40 MINS
Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook, stirring, until soft, 5 minutes. Add garlic, cumin, and chili powder and season with salt. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add chicken and 1 cup of enchilada sauce and stir until coated.
- On a cutting board, use a Y-shaped vegetable peeler to peel thin slices of zucchini. Lay out 3 slices, slightly overlapping, and top with a spoonful of chicken mixture. Roll up and transfer to a baking dish. Repeat with remaining zucchini and chicken mixture.
- Spoon remaining cup enchilada sauce over zucchini enchiladas and top with both cheeses.
- Bake until cheese is melty and enchiladas are warmed through, 20 minutes.
- Top with sour cream and cilantro before serving.