I just love serving these Brown Sugar Baked Carrots my Thanksgiving table. They are an easy and delicious side dish to any meal!
Brown Sugar Baked Carrots
- 10 Carrots peeled and then cut in half OR 2 dozen baby carrots.
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 6 tbsp butter diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay down a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Put the carrots down and then sprinkle them with salt, pepper, cinnamon and brown sugar. Mix them up.
- Sprinkle the diced butter around the sheet pan on top of the carrots.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes or until the carrots are cooked through. About half way through, mix the carrots up to ensure even baking.
- Pour any leftover butter on top of the carrots in your serving platter.