You may pay hundreds, maybe even thousands on beauty treatments throughout your lifetime.
But did you know that there are DIY beauty treatment hacks that will save you serious cash?
Here are 15 tips from an esthetician (that actually work!) And you should probably start today:
Thicken and Extend Eyelashes
1. Skip $200 eyelash extensions and use castor oil for lash growth.
On average, eyelash extensions can cost anywhere from $150-$300, depending on where you go.
Use castor oil to replace expensive serums and eyelash extensions.
- Clean your face and remove any eye makeup.
- Take a clean eyelash brush and slowly dip it into the castor oil.
- Use the brush to carefully apply the oil onto your eyelashes.
It’s best to do this at night before bed. In the morning, use makeup remover to remove the oil from your lashes.
2. Apply baby powder to your lashes between applications of mascara to save $7-$26.
You can have noticeably thicker lashes without the help of expensive mascaras in a few simple steps:
- Use an eyelash curler on your lashes.
- Apply one coat of mascara.
- Shake baby powder into your palm.
- Use a Q-tip to apply powder to both top and bottom of your lashes (lashes should be covered and look white).
- Apply another coat (or two) of mascara.
Voila! Thicker lashes at home by using something you already have.
Please Click “Next”or “Open”To Read More