This abs fitness workout blast is designed to hit your butt and gut, helping you shape your booty and reveal your abs!
The crunch is a great base to this abs fitness circuit!
- Lie flat on your back.
- Place your hands at the side of your head or flat beside you. Don’t pull on your head or neck.
- Tense your abs to bring your torso off the floor, whilst at the same time using your abs to raise your legs into the air to complete the crunch.
- Hold for 2-3 seconds before returning to a flat initial position. One crunch is one rep.
- Stand with your head facing forward and your chest held up and out.
- Place your feet shoulder-width apart or slightly wider. Extend your hands straight out in front of you to help keep your balance. You can also bend the elbows or clasp the fingers.
- Sit back and down like you’re sitting into an imaginary chair. Keep your head facing forward as your upper body bends forward a bit. Rather than allowing your back to round, let your lower back arch slightly as you descend.
- Lower down so your thighs are as parallel to the floor as possible, with your knees over your ankles. Press your weight back into your heels.
- Keep your body tight, and push through your heels to bring yourself back to the starting position.
- Bеgin bу standing up straight with уоur shoulders back and rеlаxеd. Kеер your gаzе fасing forward and remember to engage уоur соrе.
- Step forward with your right lеg lowering уоur hips until both knees аrе bent аt about a 90-degree angle.
- Mаkе ѕurе уоur front knee is directly аbоvе your ankle, nоt pushed out tоо far, and mаkе ѕurе уоur left knee doesn’t tоuсh the flооr.
- Maintain your bаlаnсе bу keeping the weight in уоur hееlѕ аѕ уоu push bасk uр tо the starting position.
- Repeat fоr 6 ѕеtѕ оf 20 reps, switching legs between sets.
1. Lie on your side and place your lower forearm on the ground. Make sure your elbow is below your shoulder.
2. Either; stack your feet on top of each other, scissor them so both feet are on the ground, or place your lower knee on the ground (to make it easier).
3. Lift your hips up to get into the side plank position and brace your core muscles. Keep your spine and neck in a neutral position.
4. From the side plank position, tighten your outer thigh and glutes, raising your upper leg into the air. Hold for 2-3 seconds.
5. Return your leg to its initial position. This is one rep.
6. Repeat on the other side.